184 Shepherds Bush Road, Hammersmith
Conversion of a Grade II listed motor factory and showroom built for the Ford Motor Co. in 1915-16 into high quality office accommodation to be occupied by a TMT tenant.
3 new floors will be added to the building under a new geodesis glass domed roof.
The external fabric of the building is to be retained with a new central core inserted into the building.
|Client||Precis Management Services Ltd|
|Architect||Collado Collins Architects|
|Gross Internal Area||140,000 sq ft|