184 Shepherds Bush Road, Hammersmith

Conversion of a Grade II listed motor factory and showroom built for the Ford Motor Co. in 1915-16.

The building is being converted into high quality office accommodation to be occupied by a TMT tenant. 3 new floors will be added to the building under a new geodesis glass domed roof. The external fabric of the building is to be retained with a new central core inserted into the building.

Client Precis Management Services Ltd
Architect Collado Collins Architects
GIA 140,000 sq ft